Signs of Cocaine Abuse
Stimulants include amphetamines, cocaine. They are often used and abused in search of a “high,” or to boost energy, to improve performance at work or school, or to lose weight or control appetite.
Signs and symptoms of recent use can include:
- The feeling of exhilaration and excess confidence
- Increased alertness
- Increased energy and restlessness
- Behavior changes or aggression
- Rapid or rambling speech
- Dilated pupils
- Delusions and hallucinations
- Irritability or changes in mood
- Changes in heart rate and blood pressure
- Nausea or vomiting with weight loss
- Impaired judgment
- Nasal congestion and damage to the mucous membrane of the nose (if snorting drugs)
- Depression as the drug wears off
Contact God’s Mountain Recovery Center today for a FREE Evaluation.
Click here or call 1-877-463-7686 now!